Monday, November 25, 2013

Pizza Delivery

I ordered a pizza yesterday for the thrill of ordering a pizza for delivery.  I know that might sound weird, but in our old apartment, not a lot of places wouldn't deliver to us because of the neighborhood we were near, and also due to the lack of nearby pizza places, I guess.  Anyway, I thought it would be neat to order a Domino's pizza and have it delivered to my front door, and I wanted a pizza real bad, so I ordered one.  Have you guys tried the new handmade pan pizza from Domino's?  It's really good.  (Pay me, Domino's.) Also at the old apartment, it was a bit of an ordeal to explain our gate to the delivery driver, so that was nice not having that to deal with.  I mean, I guess I didn't order the pizza JUST BECAUSE I wanted it delivered, I did it because I wanted a pizza, and I didn't want to go pick it up or make one.

I do have this weird guilt about having people do stuff for me.  I understand that people have jobs that serve other people, but there's this part of me that thinks I don't need someone to do something for me, I can do it myself, don't worry about it.  I made that poor pizza delivery girl drive across Green Hills to bring me one stupid pizza.  I could have done that myself.  I did tip her, so that's my thank you I suppose.  I don't know, I ordered a pizza and it was delicious.  And it was cool to have someone bring it to me.

Later in the day, I had to go to the CVS and get some Tylenol because we didn't have any and my wife had a fever.  While there, I impulse bought a twelve pack of Keystone Light, which was nice and cheap. I also got some Gatorade so I had two bags of stuff as I left.  I brought Miles with me on this trip to the store. When we were leaving the store, I set my bags down on the ground by my car to I could put Miles in his car seat. When I got home, the Tylenol was missing from my bag! I checked the car and it wasn't in there, so it must have fallen out of the bag in the CVS parking lot.  I quickly re-strapped Miles into his seat and headed back to the store to find my missing pills.  When I got there, the box with the bottle inside was on the ground, and it had been run over.  I opened the bottle and all the pills were crushed and it was useless.  I took the bottle back inside and grabbed a new thing of Tylenol off the shelf. When I got to the counter, I told the nice cashier what had happened. She was nice and let me replace the product. I was the one that screwed up and they let me replace the purchase and I was pretty happy about that.  Thanks, CVS!

Okay, that's all.  Have a fine day.  

1 comment:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete