Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tribute to the greatest blog ever written

So for those of you who don't know, I am sort of a newb sometimes when it comes to the intarweb. This morning, I wrote the greatest blog ever written. It had a roller coaster of emotions. It had perspective. I learned how to make Hyperlinks and was trying to insert them helpfully into this heartfelt blog about how I miss my band and I wish I wasn't in Nashville, but it was worded as if not to say that I wish I wasn't here, but more of that I wish I didn't have to move so I could still rock out with my band, because I miss it, and I kinda want to see the band die, out of jealousy...and when I went to post it, there was some HTML error and so I hit "backspace" and the whole thing disappeared...so fucking pissed. But trust me, if you had gotten to read this blog, you woulda probably shit your self with joy/sadness/boredom/amazement. I honestly spent hours crafting that blog, learning how to properly include this bull shit and that when you clicked on it they actually worked...I spilt my emotions out...and the Internet wiped them away because it doesn't like a messy house. I promise if you guys read that blog, you would have weeped. Now, you'll never know. COULDN'T REMEMBER THE GREATEST BLOG IN THE WORLD...THIS IS JUST A TRIBUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment