Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Evelyn!

Happy Birthday to my lovely little girl Evelyn.  She turns one-year-old today!  So cool, man.  It's amazing how fast time flies.  One year already.  Crazy crazy crazy.

Well I have not much else to say here, I just wanted to post a picture of her on here from one year ago today and to say how much I love her.


Photobucket

Things have been wild and crazy around my apartment lately.  With Evie's birthday and subsequent party for said birthday, we've got a revolving door of family visitors this week, and especially this weekend, so needless to say, I've been busy.  I'll use that as an excuse as to why I promised to be a better blogger, then took three weeks off between posts...

Well, have a fine day, today.  And again, happy birthday, Evie!

No comments:

Post a Comment