Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sorry for making posts too long...

I realize that sometimes when I decide to write a blog, I have a vision of where I want the words to go. I walk the dog and think of topics I am slightly knowledgeable of, and just kind of go off on the topic. I try to make a mental outline of where I want to go. Then I start typing and everything goes to hell. My last blog was supposed to end up talking about how streaming music and paying a small fee to listen to it over and over again, without a monthly subscription fee (Napster, Rhapsody) was going to be the wave of the future of distributing music. Instead, I talked about what is wrong with the music industry, which I could go on for days about. I did not mean to make things so long winded. It's just something I'm a bit passionate about. I remember when I finished writing, I got distracted by something, which I don't even remember what it was, and didn't even bother to spell check it or end it on with a conclusion. What the heck could have distracted me so severely? I fell like when I read that, I was sleeping when I wrote it or something. I don't even remember writing most of that! Well, anyway...

I am in the middle of a weird phase right now where I'm completely obsessed with a number of different sports in a number of different ways. All I can think about all day is hockey. All I want to do all day is play NBA Live 10. All I want to do watch all day is football. I can't seem to focus on one particular sport in which I want to be completely obsessed with. If I had to choose between the options above, I would honestly play my Playstation 3 all day long. I'm not entirely sure how much I really care about the NBA right now, but I cannot stop playing this game! Unfortunately for me, the game is due back to the store tomorrow, so that will end that. But I want to buy it now so I can play the game every second of free time I have. What is wrong with me? But every time I pick up my computer, I go straight to hockey blogs and hockey news and hockey highlights, and hockey live feeds from my new favorite website that Caleb gave me. Football? Well my Niners suck so that is pissing me off. I still devote the majority of my Sundays plopped right here on my couch watching football, no matter who's playing. I love sports and I don't care who knows!

Goodnight from Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment