Thursday, October 6, 2011

Heading to the Park

This week has been preparations for a visitor from way up north, my Mother-in-Law.  This means actually doing the items on the chore chart.  I think I had mentioned that I had slacked off to the max on the chore chart, and that it was making the hard-working, full-time-employed mom/wife upset with me.  So I've actually been doing the damn thing this week, and I have to admit, it makes me feel real good about myself when I get things done.  Makes me feel like a good dad.

Today, I think we're going to try something that I have been dreading trying.  Putting the dog and the baby in the car at the same time.  For those of you that don't know, our dog is a bit of a crazy guy.  He likes to run and park and pull and be a bad dog in general.  Well, this is espeiclly true when we take him out of the comfort of our apartment.  When we take him to the park, he just pulls and chokes himself until he runs out of energy, which usually takes a while.  Anyway, the lovely wife just suggested we try taking him to the park today, so we can see how he does in the car with baby.  We will be taking them to Michigan for Thanksgiving this year, so I want to know what to expect once that day comes.  So wish us luck as we attempt to go to the park with the crazy dog and the cute kid.

Have a good day.


***Ed. Note***  We didn't go to the park because little baby decided to take a nap and sleep all morning.  So, instead I did a Google+ Hangout with my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment