Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thanks, Guys

Sometimes you expect what's expected in life, sometimes life throws you curve balls and change-ups.  I don't know, I don't want to talk about it, because that's not what this space is for.  This space is for writing about the things I think about.  But what have I really thought about these past 7-10 days?  I couldn't tell you. I really don't remember.

The main thing you readers should know is my daddy died one week ago today.  It was the worst day of my life, but I'm thankful I was there to say goodbye.  I'm thankful for my friends and family for just being themselves and helping me cope with what I just went through.  It helped me stay level, and I will never forget that you were there for me.  You all didn't even have to do anything, just be there, and that's exactly what you did, and I'm really glad you all knew exactly what to do.  So thanks, guys.  Meant the world to me.

I'm not going into details about everything because I really don't want to talk about it.  Not sure why I even wrote this little post, except I just wanted to say thanks.  That's all.  The healing began the second I walked into Vista Thrift Shop and said hey to Andy Kulie, and will continue every day forever.

Soon I will get back to writing about things I think about, and not being sad.  I'm not sad, but I just don't have anything to say right now.  2013 is really shaping out to be quite the year.  I'm not ready for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment