Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No Phone Challenge is Tomorrow

I've changed the Hand Picked Song to your right to fit the theme of this week's posts.

Tomorrow is the day.  Tomorrow I will be going phoneless for the entire day.  I'll leave it on, you know, for actual phone calls, because those are allowed during this no-phone challenge.  I have kids and a wife who will be at work so I'll need to be able to use my phone to call or receive phone calls.  Other than that, no iPhone, no iPad, no laptop, even.  I discussed the plan with my wife and she said that the PS3 should be okay because it's just watching Netflix anyway.  I could go super caveman and say no TV or any screens all day, but that's just crazy.  Maybe next week.

So we'll see how it goes, but tomorrow I'll be digitally off the radar.  Have a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment