Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Quick Dose of Forgetfullness

As I was taking my shower this morning, I realized something. I don't remember much that happened in 2007. I remember a few things here and there, semi-important stuff like I got the Slot Tech job in 2007. I proposed to my current wife in 2007. Joann Burns was living on our couch for the first few months of 2007. I went to Washington D.C. in 2007. These things all happened in the first 5 months of that year, and I find it hard to believe that nothing else happened throughout the rest of the year. That was the year of the Tummy T.Togo Halloween costume.

The point here people, is that I don't want that to happend again. Not remembering most of a calender year is kind of depressing, since I know I did a lot of cool things that year. Nothing sticks out glaringly at me except my journey to our nations capitol.

I made a vow at the beginning of 2008 that I would make it the most memorable year of my life, and I think I accomplished that at that time. I set that goal, and accomplished that last year too. This year, I hope would be no exception either.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I know a guy who doesn't remember the 80s. I think you are doing pretty good; at least you got the high points of 2007.

    ReplyDelete