Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A New Adventure!

I came here today to tell you good folks that I've started a new blog.  It's called Safety Squeeze, and it's totally dedicated to baseball.  Now, I don't really expect many people to read it, because well, it really won't be all that interesting to most of you guys, but I felt like it would make me happy to write about baseball, so I went ahead and did it.

I love baseball, and I wanted to talk about it, even if I'm only talking to myself.  That's why I created it.  You can find it HERE.

Now, this doesn't mean this space is going away.  I've paid good money for the domain name, and I'm not about to let that go to waste.  No, I promise to continue to write on Bloggerated as much as I feel is necessary, which isn't quite daily, but more likely weekly, or twice a week, like I've been doing.

So does a dad who has a kid who just learned how to crawl going to find time to update TWO blogs?  I don't know.  I hope so, blogging makes me happy.  In the mean time, have a great day, and feel free to check out the other blog if you're interested.  I'll be back very soon with a real update, here on Bloggerated.

Have a sweet day, dudes and dudettes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment