Thursday, November 28, 2013

6 Tips to Maximize Your Thanksgiving Feast Experience

It's Thanksgiving day, and you know what that means. Trying to eat as much food as you possibly can. If
you're like me, on Thanksgiving day you get sad when you're too full to eat anymore amazing food.  So what is a person to do?  How can you maximize you're food intake on a day like today?



I've been working on this method for years, because this a problem I wished to address when I was in my teens.  The first mistake I made was to try and eat nothing so that I'd be super hungry and eat so much food.  Well, what I found that I was able to fit LESS food in my belly because I think my stomach shrunk.  You can't do that. Here are some tips to help you eat as much food as you can on Thanksgiving.

  1. Drink a lot of water.  What you want to do is keep your stomach expanded, but don't put something in there will take up room and make you full.  If you pound the water, that flows through you and keeps your system primed for what you're about to put your body through.  Also, Thanksgiving food tends to be on the salty side, so if you're well hydrated, it will help you from feeling like shit later on.  
  2. Eat large meals in the days leading up to Turkey Day. If you practice eating a lot of food in the days leading up to thanksgiving, your stomach will ready to handle the large load of food you're planning on ingesting. 
  3. Make sure the food is tasty. If you all you have is three microwaved $1 frozen turkey diners to eat, you're not going to be able to pound it away like you would if you had a delicious homemade meal to scarf.  I understand that you have to make do sometimes, because a nice home cooked meal may not be an option. If someone invites you over tor T-Giving, and you were thinking maybe taking a pass and just eating a frozen meal...don't.  Don't do that. Take the home cooked meal every time, no mater what social circumstance you may need to endure.  
  4. Eat Lunch.  For god sake, don't fast all day.  Eat something small and unsatisfying for lunch, or a late breakfast. Don't eat anything that's going to stick with you for very long, like whole grains or fiber and protein.  Eat some corn flakes or like, a slice of leftover pizza.  It'll help prime the system as much as possible.  You don't want to eat nothing because your stomach will shrink. 
  5. Marinate in the Thanksgiving Food Smell All Day Long.  Watch some football in the next room over from where the food is cooking.  If you're traveling to the feast site, make sure to arrive early so you can sit there and smell all that food cooking all day.  It'll make you crazy hungry and it'll make you want to tear you're diner apart once it's time to eat.  
  6. Eat as Fast as You Can.  The response from your stomach to your brain has a bit of a delay, so if you eat as fast as you can, your brain won't get the message in time that you need to stop eating because you're going to explode. Pound that stuffing.  Pound those potatoes.  Go go go!  Don't waste any time saying grace or drinking your beverage.  Just shovel that food in.  The clock is ticking.
So that's how you do it.  That's how you maximize you're thanksgiving feast.  Follow these steps and you're sure to have a wonderful day.  

1 comment:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete