Sunday, November 3, 2013

We're Moving: We Moved

Right, so we're in the house, yeah.  We're a bit settled in here now, but this, right now, is honestly the longest I've sat down and done nothing here at this house since we moved in.  I've never worked as hard for such a stretch of time than I did last week.  It was such a whirlwind of work I don't even realize how much I did, but I know I didn't stop moving for five straight days.

The big question I had before the move was "we're not packing, I don't know how this is going to go."  Well, my answer is shitty.  No, don't do that.  The thinking was, we're not moving very far, we don't need to pack everything just to unpack it again a minute later.  What ended up happening is us just throwing random shit into bags and boxes and hauling it all over here over the course of four days.  It would have been much, much faster if we had packed and cleaned in the weeks leading up to the move, but honestly, we took the lazy, under pressure route, which was way harder than just packing up a bunch of organized boxes and moving them efficently.  It was a mistake, and it cause us to move things multiple times in stead of OHIO (only handle it once).  Don't do that when you move.  Take time to pack and clean slowly in the days and weeks leading up your move.

It's funny because I really thought I was keeping a clean apartment before.  No, I wasn't.  I was keeping the main areas clean, I suppose, but the nooks and crannies of our apartment were filthy.  Dog hair and dust just EVERYWHERE.  Lots of work was done, but when we finished, the maintenance man for the complex said our work made the place nearly move-in ready for the next tenant.  That felt good to hear.

I'm not sure what sucked worse, the lifting of heavy crap and the stress of where we are going to put it all, since we have less storage in the new place, or the cleaning of the old place.  It's pretty equal, but if there's one thing I learned from the experience is that Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are amazing.  They do everything, man.  They're just clean up whatever you need to scrub.  I highly recommend that product to everyone for everything.

So we're in the new house, there is shit everywhere, and I don't feel like putting it away right now.  I haven't gotten to procrastinate on anything in a while, so now I'm going to sit here and watch football and wait for my wife to come home from work.  When she gets home, we're going to Best Buy to get iPhone 5s'.  Pretty excited about it, I'm not going to lie.

Here's a pic of the new house.  I will take more pictures and post them HERE later, once more stuff is put away.




1 comment:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete