Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a quickie??

So somehow, it's already 12:35, so I must go quick. I ate a lot of Vegetables this morning which always makes me feel better about myself. How can a vegetarian eat so little actual vegetables? I need to make a concise effort to include more fresh veggies into my diet. I just remembered making a comment to myself this morning while making breakfast that "This would be totally vegan if I didn't add the cheese. Yeah, I say this while pouring the veggies over EGGS! Oh well, I would like to go totally vegan and organic, but it's seriously impossible when your wife can't really eat soy and you enjoy cheese and eggs so damn much. I always say, if I were vegan, what would I eat? Wouldn't that be a good thing considering I'm fat? Maybe I would eat less?

I also told Bethany I would fix the TV today. I should really hurry up to do that because I need to get ready for work at some point. I can not bathe today, which is prolly gonna be really gross by 10 p.m. tonight. I'll wash my hair in the sink, which seriously cuts down my work preparation time, so I am worrying less about that now. I'll bring a box of food to work, cuz I'm to lazy to make Mac n' Cheese. I don't know, maybe I'll suck it up and cook that. I should eat something before I go to work anyway.

The thought of going to a Tennessee Titans game has finally entered my brain in a serious way. But the thought of buying a new TV makes me much more excited. I priced them out on Walmart and Target's websites, but I realized that I really don't care about how awesome the TV is. It's better than what were currently rolling with. I went to Best Buy the other day, and as I talked to the salesman, I realized that there is a lot more to think about when buying a new TV, and quite frankly, I don't want to think about those thoughts. I really don't care. If it's an LCD TV, 32 inches or bigger, that's all I care about. I will feel like a dumb ass when I walk into the place and tell them that I don't even have a satellite or even cable. Does this seem like buying overkill? Usually people that go out and drop hundreds of dollars on a new TV have channels they intend to view on said TV. Now the fact that I don't currently have cable or satellite does not indicate that I will never have these things. I want to spend $400 so I don't have to get up and "fix" the TV every 5 seconds while watching a movie or playing a video game. Plus my TV is an old ass CRT from 1999. I got it the same Christmas as my Dreamcast for Christ sake...lol no pun intended.

So I will now go fuck with the TV. Until next time, ta ta

(is that my new sign off? gawd i hope not)

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading. Keep writing. I'm enjoying it. Kalb

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl!!! I wasnt sure anyone was, lol

    ReplyDelete