Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Another Lazy Day Afternoon

So I'm sitting on my couch, right? And I'm downloading a massive update for a video game I got called Burnout Paradise for the Playstation 3, which is a racing game in the series that involves racing, but also wrecking other cars as spectacularly as possible. I bought the game pretty much when I got the system, but when I hooked the system up to the internet, it required a massive update in order to play it. In other words, I never felt like waiting around for that update to happen, so I haven't played the game since November. I'm also streaming some weird hipster indie music from this site. Pretty neat. Well, I didn't know what else to do on the internet while this stupid update downloads so I figured I'd stop by and say hey.

Try THIS LINK and if it works, that's specifically what I'm listening to.

So the Music City Brewfest is this weekend and I'm not going. I'm not going not because I don't want to. I love beer, but it sold the fuck out real quick, therefore, I am out. Nonetheless, I will drink beer in Music City this weekend, just not in a festival atmosphere.

Useless information? Check.

Anyhow, there are times when I want to be preachy and high and mighty, smart, and educated. There are other days when I want to listen to music and play video games. Today is a day where I want to do the latter. I try to focus on one or the other, without knowing it, but on a day like today, it's a day I wish I did more often, even though I'm being pretty lazy and unproductive. Ya know what? It's my day off. I'm going to relax. That's what it's for.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could fucking do nothing on my days off. I have to go to Chicago one day this weekend, my choice, and the other day this weekend, I have to plant strawberries, blackberries, and tend the garden.

    ReplyDelete