Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vloggeratred: Diapers!

Good morning everyone and welcome to another post that has a video instead of you having to do all that damn reading.  In light of recent personal events, I've tried to keep things on a positive note around here, and try no to dwell to hard on bad news.   I'm not very good at coping with bad news.  I really am not good at it.  So I usually deflect and ignore, because I'm not emotionally mature enough to handle really bad news.  So, like I said, in light of this recent horrible personal events, I'm just trying to stay positive.

So, here is a video I made of baby Evie being cute, as usual. 


Thanks for stoppin' by.  Make sure you check back for more sweet content on a regular basis!  Oh, click on my ads, I think I earned a penny last month...

No comments:

Post a Comment