Saturday, January 26, 2013

Diamond Youth!

As you probably know by now, Bloggerated.com is your #1 source for stuff to read on the Internet.  But did you know this space is also a great place to find music as well?  It's true!  Sometimes I'm not the best at coming up with great content to actually write about, and when that happens, dontcha know, there are endless bands and artists making music out there that I can just post about instead?  Late last night, I had a few beers and tweeted about my love for a band called Diamond Youth.  Diamond Youth are great, and I like their music a lot.  They used to be called just "Diamond" and then there were called DMND and then I think they were calling themselves Diamond again...and now their called Diamond Youth.  Well, they just put out a new album this week, and I have a (not so) exclusive stream of their album, right here at Bloggerated.com!  Please stream their album Orange right here, and then go over to the actual bandcamp page and buy it.  It's only $5, and you can tell these guys worked hard on this, so the best thing to do is reward their hard work monetarily. Then go see them when they go tour in your cities.

Enjoy this delicious Orange.  Then I want you to have a nice day.  Do all that in that order.


No comments:

Post a Comment