Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is Anyone Up?

I can happily say that I've never had a problem with sleep.  I've always slept well, no matter what weird shift I happen to work or what sort of nocturnal acrobatics I decide to attempt.  Usually if I ask my body to go to sleep, it abides.  My lovely 34-week-pregnant wife decided she wanted to go to bed at around nine o'clock last night, and I thought that sounded like a good idea.  I've been slightly under the weather lately, so going to bed after the kid was put to bed sounded like an outstanding idea.  I realized that if I slept for nine hours, which is about the maximum I can usually go, I realized I would be awake at around six a.m., which I guess seemed exciting to me because it was something different, I suppose.  So exciting to wake up at six in the morning, in fact, I decided to get a head start on it.  I woke up at about 3:00 this morning, and said, "why not just stay up?  Who cares?"

I don't know if I'll regret the decision, but right now, I'm okay with it.  I'm drinking coffee, watching local morning news, making a video of Evie that I'll post to YouTube.  I think I'll do a little cleaning next, because why not?  It needs to be done and everyone is sleeping, so might as well make the most of my time.

Just thought I'd update you my exciting life while Windows Movie Maker changes the quality of the video I've added to it.  It's done now, so I'll go make an intro...

Have a wonderful Thursday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment