Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Passing Out on Couches

Somehow, it's now been 20 full days since I last wrote a post.  I guess when you write one per day for an entire week, if you're me, it feels like I've written enough for a while?  I don't know how that happened, but it happened, and I'm sorry.

Anyway, let's talk about falling asleep.  I don't know why, but I've been falling asleep on couches in the evenings.  I don't mean to, I didn't even realize I was all that tired, but there I go, drifting off... And it ain't even about lack of sleep because of the kids.  These kids sleep amazingly.  I don't know what it is, but I'm sure it has to do with my insanely healthy lifestyle.  My dad used to fall asleep on couches.  I'm more and more like him everyday, I suppose.

So now I wanted to write a post, but I'm tired, so I'm going to stop now.  Thanks for reading.  Be sure to like my page on Facebook.  Follow me on Twitter.  Buy all the merch at Zazzle.  Donate to the cause.  Take care, grow out your hair.  Have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment