Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sriracha Sauce on Everything

Remember back in the day when I used to post blogs on weekdays?  Wow that seems like forever ago.  Well I never wanted to be a weekend blogger, but that's sort of what it became.  Not today, junior.  I'm here to talk about food some more.

Sriracha sauce.  I know that many, many people are well aware of this sauce.  I know that a lot of people love it.  I know that a lot of people used to love it and are sick of it now.  I know that I'm late to the party, probably.  Heck, they flavored Lay's potato chips with it by popular vote.  But yesterday I bought my own bottle of it for the house.  I had it once before, a few months ago at Lipscomb's Bison Cafe while eating some kid of stir-fried noodles.  It was awesome, but very spicy.  Yesterday while shopping, I thought it would be a good idea to buy a bottle to keep here.

So last night we made Pigs in a Blanket (mine with veggie dogs, of course).  I usually use ketchup to dip it in, and I did that.  But I wanted to try out Sriracha sauce on there.  It was pretty great.  Not like, life changing, but pretty damn tasty.  And hot.  But then I put some sauce on some Cool Ranch Doritos and oh man that was real good.  Something about the flavors mixing together was just too good.  Then I realized that the delicious Sriracha sauce had caused me to eat far too much food and I was in pain.  Too much of a good thing,

So there you go, I'm one of those people that puts Sriracha sauce on everything.  Makes food taste good!  I can't wait to find out how it tastes on more foods.  Follow along on Twitter while I try out different foods with Sriracha sauce on it.

@bradperala

No comments:

Post a Comment