Friday, November 26, 2010

A Quick Thanksgiving Wrap-up

I'll keep this short. Last time I was here, I talked about a part one, part two thing with coffee and beer. Well, I suck at blogging, apparently, and I never did the part two. Sorry, I'll write that up in the near future. Hang in there, "everybody"!

Anyway, I drove up to my moms in Michigan for a couple days, and it's great. Everyone needs to get away for a little while, and this was my chance. Thanksgiving is/was great, and I ate way too much food. It ain't Thanksgiving unless you're in pain. So that happened. Got to see our good friends Chris and Cindy and their baby. That ruled hard. Always nice to see some folks from back home. After dinner, played Scrabble and a family card game called Push, which is basically Phase 10, but only five phases...it's great.

Loads to talk about, but I believe you get the idea of what's up. I'll be driving back to Nashville this afternoon, right after the lunch feast of leftovers! That's about to happen, so with that, I'll leave it until tomorrow morning, since I'm a weekend blogger now, right?

Happy Thanksgiving errbody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment