Saturday, February 5, 2011

P-I-Z-Z-A

This, please
A week straight of posts.  Pretty good, eh?

I tend to eat a straight diet of pizza.  I cannot help this.  It's quick, delicious, relatively cheap, and you can easily get it vegetarian.  I don't even think days like yesterday are all that abnormal.  I ate pizza for lunch, then ate pizza again for dinner.  One was frozen, one was fresh.  One was just okay, one was amazing.

This morning, I ate pizza for breakfast.  I would like to eat pizza tomorrow.  I wouldn't mind eating pizza for dinner tonight.  You get the idea.

I know pizza is not very good for you.  I don't even care anymore.  I'm so defeated in my attempt to eat better that I just don't care anymore.  I honestly can't fathom eating healthy right now.

I have nothing else really to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment