Sunday, February 20, 2011

Two-Hundred

This is a milestone post for me.  I was hitting the "new post" button on the blogger dashboard when I noticed right above the button was a little stat saying I had done 199 posts.  That would mean that this is my 200th post. From March 13th, 2009, the day I created this blog, to today, February 20th, 2011, there have been 710 days, and 101 weeks (rounded down.)  That's 200 posts in 100 weeks, which according to my Negaunee education would be about 2 posts a week, which is about the minimum I wanted to post when I started to kick this thing into high gear roughly a year ago.

So I wanted to take this time to congratulate myself for a job well done.  I rule hard, and it's clear to see.  Thanks for taking the time to read my meanderings and commenting.  It means a lot.  In fact, if no one read this, I would probably still post stupid shit anyway, because it's sort of therapeutic.  But yeah, I'm happy with 200 posts, and I hope to see 1,000 someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment