Saturday, July 21, 2012

Post About What I'm Going To Post About

www.bloggerated.com  your source for useful information/useless information.  Lets face it, sometimes it's a real crapshoot.  But this time, I promise to deliver the goods.  No no, not this one, I mean in the future.  Not on this post.  No, this is just filler.  Thanks for stopping by and reading, anyway.  And while you're here, why don't you check out some of these fantastic sponsors that have been so kind as to provide you with today's blog post.  Check out these links on the right side of the page, and right below this post below the commehts section.  Much appreciated. 


Right, so this is one of those posts where I'm going to tell you what I'm going to write about in the future.  Why is that?  Well I don't have much to say right now, but I will in the near future.

On the 29th of this month, I'm going to fly to Boston, Massachusetts with a 15 month old "lap child."  Last time I flew, and I suppose this time as well, I've had a hard time finding someone who has written about what their experience was like flying/traveling with babies.  I am here to fill that gap, you guys.

Yeah, so we're flying United, and I can't wait to see what it's like.  I've flown Delta and American the last two times I flew, and they were both pretty good.  Delta wins because they have Biscoff cookies, which are the greatest things ever handed to a passenger on an airplane.

Anyway, I'm putting you on notice, United airlines.  You are being put to the test here, and if you fail, everyone will know about it, because I'll tell on you!   Also, lookin' at you, Westin Copley Place.  Spotlights on you, too, buddy.

See ya soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Westin Copley Place is very nice. You really don't have to go outside unless you really want to. It is located near good restaurants, shopping & history (you know, sightseeing). One of my past profile pictures was taken across the street from there. The one with the Cat in the Hat, kissing me. The photo location was also, across from the library, the one that happens to be the first in the US. Cool place to visit.

    ReplyDelete