Monday, July 30, 2012

Well, I'm Here

Okay, I'm here. Now what? I mean, I've got this whole city at my fingertips, and I don't expect anyone to honestly tell me what I'm supposed to be doing on my "vacation" but I really don't know what to do. Evie and I are going to take a walk and see what we find, but I don't have a plan.

One problem I have here is that it's cold. Really cold. Like, below 70 degrees, cold. That sucks.

We got free wifi in the room for some reason, so that's cool except we left the laptop at home. So, I'm blogging from my phone!

Another fun story, first thing I did last night upon entering the hotel room was pick up this bottle of Pino Noir that was on the desk. It wasn't until later that I noticed that everything is on sensors and the room gets automatically charged when you pick anything up, so we're probably getting charged for that. Dumb.

I'll leave you with a couple pics. See us later.

No comments:

Post a Comment