Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cursed day 2011

Today is April 5th. Today is my supposed cursed day, and as I pointed out last year, that really hasn't meant a whole lot lately. Basically, it's all made up in my head, and it really just was a bunch of coincidences. Most ofthe things that happened on this day in the past in the grand scheme things were not that big of deal, really. So far today, I have no reason to believe that this year will be different than the recent "cursed days." So really, why bring it up? I mean, it's really all just a made up, mental thing. I bring it up because it still matters. In a way, I want something bad, but not too terrible to happen just to justify myself and my annual bitching. Well, honestly, it's gouge nightly smoothly. In fact, today has kinda ruled so far.

This blog post is being written from my iPhone, so any terrible errors can be attributed to that. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that April 5th, 2011 is goig great so far. I must have broken the curse at some point. I wonder what I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment