Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Regret

So I haven't written anything in a few days, mainly because I know I should not have written the post I did the other day.  I feel really stupid for writing about kids names.  I do.  I should just stick to my opinions, but I realized that I'm just not the type of person who should be telling people what they should and shouldn't do.  I really shouldn't.  So in my feeling bad, I just stopped writing altogether.  I wondered if I should just shut it down, because I keep making myself feel like a jackass for saying things like that.  So after thinking about it some, I decided that the best course of action would to just keep doing what I have been doing, but just think twice before I decide to lambaste something that someone my feel very differently about.

I want to stress, I just am not the type of person to say someone else is stupid for doing something I wouldn't do.  Everyone is different, and will do different things.  There are other people out there that can write about the wrongs of society better than I can, so I'll just leave it to them.  For now, I'll stick to what I am comfortable with.

I don't know if I actually offended someone I know specifically, because no one has actually said so to me.  But the fact that that might happen made me realize what I could have done wrong here.  Bottom line, I shouldn't have written that post the other day.  I'm sorry if you took offense.  Let's move on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment