Thursday, May 26, 2011

Typos Courtesy of iPhone

I'll give you a heads up right off the bat. I'm writing this from my iPhone. Why? Because I totally can. I wanted to say this because I wanted to explain the many, many typos that are about to occur.

What such a pressing matter that I must blog straight away? Nothing much really. It's not a pressing matter so much as me just wanting to get this post out there ASAP. What is it about pretzels that make for such a wonderful snack? I can't stop eating them whenever I start. The problem is, after a while, they make me exceptionally thirsty. I avoid them usually because I know what will happen. I'll get really dehydrated and pissed off, even A's I'm totally enjoying the snack in hand. Right now theres a bag of delicious salty pretzels staring me right in the face. I already gave in earlier, and drank two bottles of water to offset the salt. But now they're still there, unfinished. WAitig for me to crack the bag again. I know if I eat just one, well, I won't eat just one. I'd lose that bet. I'd get super thirsty again, and potentially ruin my night. So I'm resisting.

On a completely different subject, some friends of mine and I are making a Madonna tribute album and maybe even a tribute concert in her honor. I am doing a cover of cherish. Now yay my phone decided to totally frick up, I have to end this here. Stay tuned to the results. I hope it turns out alright (the compilation and my cover, I mean) goodbye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment