Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Horse, I Has Fallen Off It

I haven't written in far too long, and I'm sorry. My regular life got put on hold, while dealing with the combination of getting the time off of work to travel, then actually traveling north. It was pretty rad seeing all those guys again. I haven't seen most of them in about 18 months, or in the case of my brother, 21 months. That's way too damn long for me to go without seeing the people I'm used to seeing everyday.

Anyway, other than that everything is alright here. I still don't have a topic to cover, and I think you should be aware of that going into this. I just realized in the past week or so that blogging is something I do on the side, and lately, there has been a pretty major moment in my life with that visit up north. Blogging has been the least important thing on my to-do list. I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things, but for now, I leave you with a hearty good day, to you! Have a good one, sirs and sir-etts

No comments:

Post a Comment