Monday, January 31, 2011

Posts About Babies: The Russian Doll

******************So the crazy thing about Blogger, is that it's a site that you use to make blogs and such.  Well it's crazy because I try to do the simplest thing, and the dumb fucking thing just goes ahead and deletes everything I wrote and saved.  Then saves that blank post, without me telling it to save, therefore, deleting what I wrote a few hours ago.  It's gone.  It's just...gone.  No recovering it.  Now I'm pissed off.  

The title was left untouched, as was the last paragraph I had written, which I have now deleted as well, but this time, on purpose.  I was trying to insert a funny picture with a caption, and it must have highlighted all the text when I went to delete the caption.  But why on earth did it save it that way without asking me?  Fuck you, Blogger.  Right in the ass. Now on to my second attempt to write what I just wrote, a few hours ago.*****************

Sort of like this
My wife is carrying a baby inside her, and it's pretty crazy.  It's a human being, but I can't really communicate with it yet.  The gravity of the situation has yet to really, really take hold, but I'm more aware everyday that she is clearly right there, and I can touch her, sort of.

You see, the other night, baby was giving mama a fit by laying in a way that was very uncomfortable for mama.  I'm pretty sure this will be a regular occurrence now because she keeps getting bigger and bigger, while mama basically stays the same size.  She was positioned up high, and I could tell because when my wife laid down, I could feel her sticking out near the ribcage area.  It was really hard and was sticking out pretty far.  Then, all of a sudden, she moved and the part that was sticking out was gone.  Further proof that there is a person in there.

It's like one of those Russian dolls, where they stack inside each other.  I want to put my wife into an even bigger person, just because that's funny.  

Anyway, that's all.  That's basically what I wrote before, only it was way better last time.  To bad you'll never know how awesome it was.  Because it's gone forever now.  

1 comment:

  1. I have a set of those Russian dolls. They are called matrushkas and they are super cool. The problem is that if you put your wife in a larger one, it is only larger on the outside, on the inside the baby is still confined to the same small space and your poor wife will still be uncomfortable. But you are right, it is still funny to think about.

    ReplyDelete