Monday, January 10, 2011

There's no Q in Coupon

I purchased my very first Groupon today. I think Groupon is a very good idea, but it seems that a lot of the deals don't apply to me. If you live in an area where you could have Groupon deals, it's pretty sweet. If not, you should not feel too left out, as I have had Groupon daily deals being sent to my email for about six months now and this is the first one I bought. I mainly bought it because it's a really good deal and it was cheap.

Are you familiar with the pizza chain Cici's? Well let me tell you, this place rules. They seriously need one in the U.P. somewhere near campus. for $5, it's all you can eat pizza, pasta and salad. $5, AL YOU CARE TO EAT! That's amazing, if you ask me. Great for the kids, too, if you have them.

Yeah, so today's deal was for $10 worth of food for $5. So I paid the $5. Now me and my lovely wife can go eat pizza, all we care to eat, for five freaking dollars. Pretty excited. I don't recal being this excited about a coupon in quite sometime. That reminds me, There's a long running thing going on here, where some people out there pronouce things wrong. Sort of like how the rest of the country says Saw-Naw when it's a Sauna. Like some people say Care-a-mel instead of Car-mll. Some people pronounce Coupon Qupon. There is no Q in Coupon, people. Get with the times, ya jerks.

Yes, Groupon is a good thing. I just don't usually need $25 off a $50 massage from some massage place somewhere nearby. That's for example. It's sort of like that, every other day.

I'm gonna go get me some pizza! I'm excited! (well, not today, but perhaps later this week.)

Have a good day, and sign up for Groupon, if you can!

2 comments:

  1. I say qupon and care-a-mel, you ruddy finlander.
    Also Groupon is doing an internal stock sale and valued themselves at $6 motherfuckin' billion. I call bullshit on that.

    ReplyDelete