Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Posts About Babies: Upon Request

"You haven't posted about babies since December 5th" says my lovely wife. What can I say? I got distracted by music, per usual. Anyway, I want to give a quick update from here, saying that all is well. We had another ultrasound right before Christmas, and all looked well. We had an appointment with a midwife, and all she said was "you're having an uncomplicated pregnancy, see you next time."

On the comedy front, I have created a Twitter account for the unborn child of mine, named Wombkicker. You can follow her, and know what she's up to on a more regular basis than I am obviously able to maintain here. Right now, my fingernails are making more contact with the keys than my fingertips are, and that's annoying me, so I'm just going to end this here.

Nothing new, just wanted to say hey, all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment