Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Posts About Babies: Babality

Sub-Zero Wins
Call her what you want, weather it's Beauty, Cutie, Cutie with a booty, Chicken, Monkey, Little one, or The Littlest One, she's my daughter, and I love her dearly.

I realized that I had hardly even mentioned my beauty of a daughter in a blog post in months.  Um, why?  She's the most important thing to me ever.  She is my life!  She is so wonderful.  Maybe I'm afraid it'll just turn into a gushfest, like it's currently doing?  Yes.  She is wonderful, but every parent says that about their child.  Duh, dude.  Of coarse I feel that way.  She's my frickin' offspring.  I created life!  She is it!  Wow!

So about all that miracle talk, it's true.  It's unbelievable.  How did I do that?  Well, I know how I physically did it, but you know, little old me, creating life.  What?

You hear all these things come out of mouths of parents all the time and they mean absolutely nothing until you are a parent yourself.  I tried to imagine, and I could honestly understand where the person was coming from when they would say it, but you don't know what that actually feels like until you experience it for yourself.

I'm not going to make this any longer than this.  Just know that I'm a happy father.  She is outstanding!  She is Superb.  She is everything else Sho Khan says during a fight in Mortal Kombat.

Babality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment