Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vloggerated: 2010 Clip Montage

Now, don't expect this video blog stuff to continue everyday like this, but right now, while I figure out all the things I can do with Windows Live Movie Maker, I'm going to be doing this often.  I really like that I can make these things, because I've never been able to do this sort of thing before.  So it's not going to continue everyday, but I think I'll be doing this often.

While today's video is finishing up it's upload, I decided to actually write words here today, which is a nice change for a minute until the video is ready.

I was going through the videos we have stocked up on this computer and I noticed we have a lot of footage of us hanging out with our old friends Dave and Erin. Now for one reason or another, we're not really friends anymore, but while making this video I was thinking back to the good times we had, and I miss it terribly.  You'll see some of that in the video, I suppose.  So, without further ado, (didn't I say that the other day, too?) here's today's video.  It's got cameos from all kinds of people.  I think it's pretty good for about 45 minutes of work.

MOM IS YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO, DO IT ON MUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment