Friday, April 2, 2010

Family Friendly Fun

An exciting day in Nashville as the family has arrived! Now, this is not my blood family, but still family, nonetheless. They took the daunting drive from the great northern Upper Peninsula of Michigan to arrive here in Nashville just a few hours ago. Only took nearly 15 hours. This is why I can't go home that often, people. That drive is insane.

So Nate and Sam (mostly Nate) are on the couch playing Little Big Planet, Lydia is using Bethany's computer while Bethany watches is all. I'm on my puter at the dining room table.

The weather has turned from nice to beautiful, the grass is turning greener, the trees are blooming, and the sun is shining.

Yes, life in Nashville is pretty good right now. I always love having visitors. This week should be a lot of fun, in that family-fun kind of way. In that this-is-where-we-live kind of way.

I'm gonna think of fun topics to write about tomorrow. Stay tuned in the next bunch of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment