Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hypocrisy at it's finest, right here

As I was reading my old blogs in boredom, I stumbled upon the one I wrote about the game Foursquare. Well, last weekend, I bought an iPhone. Once I got the iPhone, I started downloading all the apps I could think of, all the ones I had heard of here and there. I had several recommended by friends and family to get. Well, in the flurry of App acquisition, I downloaded Foursquare. Then I started using Foursquare. So in other words, I am a hypocrite. But from what I understood, it was only really a big deal if you post your locations on Twitter that it makes it dangerous. I don't know, man I guess I'm just testing the criminals out there to see how dedicated they are to stealing shit.

I should probably not be typing right now, for I could be in serious trouble for doing so, so until tomorrow morning, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment