Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!!!

So today is April fools day. I love April fools day! People playing well-thought out jokes and pranks on each other. Google does an annual April fools day joke and today, if you go there, they renamed themselves Topeka, because Topeka renamed themselves Google once...Kinda weak this year, Google...

We went for a walk in the park today. It was so nice to see people and ducks and geese. My dog got so wore out he tried to lay down on the ground instead of going into the backseat. He was a hotdog.

So I had to do a system update for my PS3 and didn't have anything else to do and also didn't have a very much time to write today, but I wanted to put something out there.

Have a great April fools day and be aware of people tricking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment