Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby, I Got Your Money

I been designing products lately as a way to make me some money.  If I want people to buy my swag, I guess it would help if I actually wrote stuff here.  Web traffic equals cash money, right?

Yes, I got together with a team of marketers, and they all agreed that it's time to take this thing global.  It's sort of like in the movie, the Social Network, when the boys are conflicted as to when to start advertising on their page to make money.  I have that same conflict.

In all seriousness, I generate way less hits than the launch of facebook did.  I run a stupid blog.

Okay, so what I'm saying is go ahead and buy some of my products.  I get a hefty cut of stuff sold.  I get a higher percentage on some things. (like, the cheaper the product, the more percentage I am taking from it (keychain, bumpersticker))  Don't hesitate to put my sticker on your car.  Wear my t-shirt!  What the hell, right? It's fun!

See the fancy bar on the side of the page?  Click on that.  Thanks. ------>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment