Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Love College

Hey guys!  The NCAA tournament is finally here, which means I will increase my college basketball watching by about 457% in the next four days.  Then depending on how my picks did, my basketball watching will either continue to be high, or it will plummet back to it's regular level.  We shall see, I suppose.

Well, I have Ohio State winning the whole thing, which killed me because I arbitrarily hate Ohio State because I'm from Michigan.  But, you have to do what you have to do to win. And unlike in previous years where I had some real money on my bracket, these past few years I have only had them in contests on websites like ESPN and what not.  So, if my bracket ends up being REALLY accurate, I could win some serious dough.  Chances of it happening are extremely low, but it's not about winning.  It's about being right.  To say that I was very accurate means something, at least.  I mean, right?

So I'll be watching copious amounts of college basketball for the foreseeable future.  Good luck on your brackets, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment