Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Posts About Babies: No More Posts About Babies

I'm gonna go ahead and probably just cancel the Posts About Babies titles...I'll probably keep them categorized in the blog labels but the titles are probably going to go the way of the Atari 2600.  Still cool and stuff, but outdated compared to the current landscape.  You see, there is nothing much more to my life than the baby.  So to say that I have to specialize posts into a category of a "Post about Babies" is sort of unnecessary.

That's not to say the content here won't be other stuff besides posts about babies, but I believe that this is where I will find the most amount of the interesting things to write about, no?  And you thought when you read the title of this post that there would be no more posts about babies, didn't you?  Haha, sucker!

I think I might try my hand at video recording and editing.  We have Windows 7, which has all kinds of video editing stuff included into it, and I've messed with it before to try it out with a video I took of Cody Franson taking a slapshot at a Predators practice that was open to the public back in April.  It seemed easy enough to use, so I'm going to try to remember to record stuff and edit it together to make a nice little thing on my life.  As boring as my life is, there is some interesting and funny things that happen from time to time.  I just hope I can channel my inner Big Brother producer and shine events in a light that make them seem more interesting than they probably really are.  So in order to make this happen, I'm going to have to have the camera on my person nearly at all times, to capture video and then edit it down to the interesting stuff.  And not just videos of baby, but cooking breakfast and driving to places. Things like that.  So throughout this week I'm going to start trying to remember to get some video!  Who knows, maybe I'll be really good at it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment