Friday, August 19, 2011

Posts About Posting

I want to ask you, is it obvious when there is a bunch of posts out in a row that I wrote them all on the same day and had them post throughout the week?  I try really hard not to make it obvious, but when there's weeks without any posts then suddenly there is posts every day for a week, I think it's obvious.  I can't help myself.  Usually I get in the mood to write on a Saturday or Sunday and write a bunch of different posts and have them come out all week long.  I also hate when I don't feel like writing on the weekend, because then there will definitely won't be any posts that week.  This is my post saying that I'm going to try to write posts on the day they happen instead of writing a bunch in one day and posting them all week.  Sort of like this one.  Was this written today or was this written on this past Sunday?

It's your guess, and I won't say.  But I would say if it's longer, it was written on the weekend, and if it's shorter, it was written on the day it was posted.  When I write at home, I don't feel like typing all that much, and when I'm at work on the weekend, I could go on and on and on and on for hours.  I don't know, what the fuck.  Have a nice day.  

2 comments:

  1. Do what you want. Content is content. Your posts don't tend to be really that time-sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to say that it was written when it was posted because a.) that isn't the kind of post that one would generally think about when in a creative mood and b.) it was posted at 9:49 am, which is not a time the average person would set it to post at. Let me lay a suggestion down for you my man...if you write like six posts on a Saturday, set them to post every two or three days at random intervals and offball times and no one will be the wiser. ;) Also, I totally afree with TheloniousZen. Totally.

    ReplyDelete