Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where's my LiveJournal?!?!

The saddest thing just happened.  My friend said she logged into her LiveJournal account and was reading what she had written back in the day, and that made me was to revisit the site, myself.  It was sad because I can't remember my login password, and when I put in the email address I most likely used to sign up for the site back in 2005, that couldn't be found either.  Where did my old blog go?!?!

There are some great memories on there that I'd like to relive.  How can this be?  I must dig deeper, because I need to see that, like, right now.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that it makes me sad that my thoughts are gone, if they are indeed gone.  That's why I did the damn thing in the first place, so I could look back on it 5 years later and laugh at myself.  I have to stop writting this righ tnow because the typos are getting rediciousl and my fingernails are too long to typw.  c ya later, aI an nt correcting these fucking things.


***Editors Note: Found it.  Carry on, lol. Wanna read it?  I haven't even read it yet, so we could do it together.  It can be found here.  

1 comment: