Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random Thoughts, Sort Of

You see, this is the problem with not posting filler material on the weekends for the weekday posts.  When it comes to Thursday, and there's nothing here all week, I decided to take advantage of a sleeping baby to write and I just don't have anything to say.

I have been watching last night's Braves games every day.  It's fun because I get to watch my team, even if it's like, 18 hours after the game has been completed.  I share an MLB.TV subscription with a few friends and I have the ability to stream the games through the PS3, so I do that.  The Braves are the local covered team, so they're blacked out so I can't watch the games live.  Totally sucks, but I'll just watch it a day later, especially if I don't know the outcome.  It's still the latest game that occurred.

Sometimes when I type on real computer, I do the double-tap on the space bar, which automatically puts a period on an iPhone, but it doesn't do that here.

When I don't work during the week, I have a hard time drinking enough water.  At work, I drink a lot of water, but at home, I just don't think about it.  Then I feel all dehydrated all day.  So I try to remember to drink water.

I dusted the tables around the living room today with Pledge.  Our wood is shiny.

We went to the pool yesterday with Evie for the second time.  She seemed to like it.  I think I'll be more willing to go in the pool now after that experience because it didn't seem like such a "to-do" this time.  After the pool, I wanted ice cream real bad, as it felt really good to be outside enjoying a nice summer day, so we went to this place called Bobbie's Dairy Dip.  They had burgers and shakes and stuff.  I had the Chubby Checker shake, which was like, chocolate, peanut butter, and whip cream all mixed together.  It tasted like a liquid no-bake cookie.  Very rich, and very sweet.  Lastly, it wasn't very cold, so it was just like drinking pure chocolate sauce.  It was alright, but a little too rich for me.  It's like, when you want an album to be all full of rockin' fast songs, and the ballad makes you angry.  Well when you get the album full of rockin' fast songs, you realize it's not that great because there was nothing to cut the thunder with.  This shake needed a ballad.  It was intense.

Okay, I'm going to go...do...something else.  This game is into the bottom of the 7th and baby will probably be waking up soon.  Piece out, hommie.


No comments:

Post a Comment