Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stuff I Forget To Do

So I realized today as I sat on the couch, I had been compiling raw video of my daughter and us and whatnot, in the hopes of compiling it all into a nice little edited and enjoyable video, a glimpse into our little boring life in Nashville, and I haven't even began to consider editing it together into a final product.  Whoops.  On top of that, I haven't taken any fresh video in at least two weeks, so the stuff I put together won't even be up to date stuff.  At this stage of development with Evie, a few weeks is all it takes for her to develop a new thing that she does that is cute.

I also realized that my fresh, new idea had totally already been done by our friends in Lansing.  Not sure why I didn't even think that that's what I was doing.  Not to say that I can't do it because someone I know already did it, because that's stupid.  No, it's the fact that I thought I was being cutting edge and innovative with the idea of "take video, edit it, post it."  Really, Brad?

Anyway, I'm now conscious of the raw video that needs attention, and I will try to take a moment this week to do something with it, and most likely post it here.

I think part of the problem is that I don't think the content I captured is all that compelling.  I guess it really doesn't have to be all that exciting.  That wasn't the point.  I just thought it would be nice to have a video, or series of videos that help the people that aren't here (like everyone) see what she's like.  She's pretty special to me, so yeah...I just want to share.

Okay so here's another vow of stuff I want to accomplish but probably won't.  Take care, folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment