Monday, August 16, 2010

Anxious Monday

I'm having anxiety today, people. Couple reasons for this. Number one, I'm getting up to 5 teeth pulled today. I say "up to" because some teeth are on one side of my mouth while others are on the other, and I was told before that their policy was to only numb one side of the mouth at a time. Well, then that opens the door for the possibility of knocking me out and doing it all at the same time. This would be ideal, except that interferes with my other thing I'm having anxiety about, though not nearly as much. I have to lay down some drums today for our demo. I'm having anxiety about it because these songs are still pretty new and I don't know how much I love what I play. I'll probably change it and hate these recordings later, but what can I do? I want these recorded so you guys can hear it. I just hope it sounds alright.

But the big issue, the teeth pulling. Not really looking forward to what comes afterwards, probably more than the actual dental appointment. Taking precautions to prevent dry socket and other shit is a real inconvenience. So I plan on eating a lot of food before I go, because I know that eating for the rest of the day will be very difficult. I just ate some eggs and toast and next I'm going to eat some fried rice and egg rolls, just because I don't know when the next time I'll be able to eat solid food will be.

So that's what's going on in my life right now. I know blog posts about what I'm doing are not necessarily the most fun to read, but sometimes you just need to say what is bothering you in a typed or written form. It's just very therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment