Monday, August 2, 2010

I Can Clearly See Your Nuts

I saw something the other day while driving home from bringing my wife to work. I was one of those things like what I saw back in March when I was driving, when I saw something for a brief moment and was inspired to write an entire blog about it. Well that happened again. This time, it was a little bit more profound.

I was going over the overpass on Rosa L. Parks Boulevard off the I-65 exit when I saw a man walking towards me. He looked very shabby and one would have to assume by his appearance that he was homeless. I don't want to immediately say for sure that he was homeless because I don't have proof. Anyway as I looked closer at him, I realized his pants were falling down as he was walking. I could also clearly see his nuts. What struck me was that he didn't seem to care all that much. It made me imagine what he had gone through in his life to get to the point where you can be walking on a busy road with cars everywhere and have your balls hanging out and not care about it. On the other hand, he could have mental issues, and therefore has no filter for such things, but this also cannot be confirmed because I didn't talk to him. I try not to talk to people that have their balls hanging out. Not that I think I'm better than someone who has their balls hanging out, but if he's walking down a busy road, but I just think that would be an uncomfortable situation.

To be at a point where you're private parts are just not so private anymore, that's where he appeared to be. It helped me focus on what's really important in life. It helps me to realize that where I am in life is not so bad. It obviously could be much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment