Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RE: Tribute to the Greatest Blog In The World

****In a strange twist of fate, I wrote this blog in mid February, talking about a blog post that disappeared in December, and for some reason, this blog explaining what had happened when the post was never posted was also never posted. I guess it wasn't meant to be? Well to fucking bad, Blogger. I'm posting it now.****



In regards to The Greatest Blog Ever Written, or the tribute I wrote to it back in December, I want to let you all know that I have found it. I actually found it about ages ago, as I didn't know that the auto-save feature had actually worked on that fateful day. I was saved in my drafts, and I have fully recovered it. Now I am posed with two options. Shelve it forever because the tribute I wrote was so good, and I wouldn't want to disappoint with a lackluster unveiling. Also, my feelings have changed a lot in the past month and a half about the whole thing I wrote about so if I posted it, it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. Perhaps I'll leave it as long as I have to, and when I get desperate for something to post, I'll throw out "The Lost Blog."


So if you fire up Keep em' and you see the title "The Lost Blog," you'll know it was a cop out/massive public demand to read what I wrote one time back in December.


It's also funny to read about how I struggled to figure out how to put in hyperlinks, when there is a convenient little button on the top of the compose section of blogger page, that you just highlight the text and insert the site, and it makes the link for you.


So anyway, thanks for readin' today. (this blog was also a cop out, in case you didn't notice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment