Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today, I didn't even have to use my A.K.

I just saw a guy take a leak behind a dumpster. This is a first for me. I watched him as he drove slowly around the building, and suddenly, I lost sight of his car. I looked a little closer and saw him between two dumpsters, draining the vein. I would have been better off not seeing that.

Anyhow, today is Thursday and all is well in my life. No hiccups today, and thats awesome. I worked out, drank my correct daily amount of water for the day. I ate fruit and vegetable. My lunch and dinner were both a form of Indian food, which I would have to say is a first for me. I would say that I never liked Indian food, but I guess I never really ate it before. I once looked at a menu for an Indian restaurant and had not a clue where to even start on what food was what. By the way, I'm talking about Indian with the dot, not with the feather. I started buying these masala burgers from Trader Joe's and they are amazing. Then, I bought some curried rice dish stuff that was awesome. Then today, I ate something I couldn't really pronounce, and it was awesome. I tried it because it said masala on it. So yeah, I think I like Indian food. Culture!

I did a good job today. I am a happy guy today. Hope your day is going as fine as mine is.

I gotta say it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment