Monday, August 30, 2010

I want to be a toys-r-us kid

I'm totally stalling today. I know what I am supposed to do, but I am just doing other things to stall.

I really should go to the car dealership and get the oil changed on my car. It's important to change the oil every 3,000 miles or so, or so they say. Well, I don't want to. It's free. I get oil changes and whatnot for the first whole buncha miles or years or whatever. I just don't want to drive there. I don't want to do it.

I also should hang up the clean clothes I pulled out of the drier this morning, but I don't want to. Instead, I'm uploading CD's on to my wife's computer. I'm managing the files on my iPod, so that all the music that I have neglected to put on it are on there now. No, I don't want to do the things I'm supposed to do. I don't want to.

I don't want to go run on the treadmill, but I should. I'll regret not doing it. But I don't want to. I just want to sit here, watch Lost on instant Netflix and play Call of Duty. I don't want to take a shower, but I have to if I want to leave the house. I just don't want to do anything right now. I would rather just sit here. That's what brings me to the blog today. I am totally wasting your and my time. I just don't want to be a grown-up right now. I don't even want to capitalize the title of this blog.

wah, wah, wah...

No comments:

Post a Comment