Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Dream, Catch It!

This coming Friday will be a monumental day for me and my life. Friday, March 19th, my new band, Class Action, will enter a studio called the Bomb Shelter in Nashville, Tennessee to record a demo/EP/LP (either EP or LP depending on how many songs we actually record) that we will eventually get put together into a "press package" to send out to whomever will be interested in hearing a new band, and even get signed. This is the biggest step in my music career to date.

As I may have mentioned before, my life-long dream has been to be a musician for a living. And I'm not talking about a career musician who plays bars and bar mitzvahs. I'm talking about someone that people know and love. I'm talking about being famous, even if it's only on a small scale type thing. I want to feel the warmth from the buzz that I create.

I have never been closer to attaining this dream than I am at this moment right now. And tomorrow I will be even closer. And the next day, even closer. Everyday is a positive step towards not just chasing my dreams, but catching them. I figured when I moved to Nashville, things had much more potential to take off than they did in Michigan. And, ya know? I may just be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment