Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Giving Up on Today's Post

It's funny, when I go back and read yesterdays post, I feel like I knew that I was talking about something no one but myself would care about so I ended that thing quicker than the career of either of the "Corey's" careers. Sorry dudes, my bad.

Sometimes, when I decide to write blogs, the ideas just pour out of me. Other times, like today, I got nothing. I want to maintain this thing, and be funny and informative and entertaining and witty and enlightening. I want this to be someones go-to for morning reading.

Blogging is hard. It's hard to be interesting all the time. I'm not that interesting of a guy, to tell ya the truth.

Sorry, today is a cop out day.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, blogging is hard. And you have to take a cop out day every so often, that's just the nature of the beast. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete