Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shhhhhhh...

You know what I can't stand? Loud motorcycles. Yup, pretty annoying. You know when you're out somewhere, hell even if you're in your house, and you hear that loud rumble somewhere near you, and you are immediately aware that it's the sound of a motorcycle, and you're thinking, "wow that's annoyingly loud, is that necessary?" Then you know what happens? It gets even louder. And then it goes even louder. And all you can say is "fuck, really? What the fuck, motorcycle."

Another culprit is loud trucks. Fuck you and your loud truck. No one cares. I hate that shit. I've never seen the advantage of owning a truck, unless you like to drive in the woods or dirt roads.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate truck commercials? I feel like I have. If not, you're gonna hear it again. Like in truck commercials, when the truck is shown having 24 bags of concrete dropped into the bed of the truck, and the dust flies, like if to say "this truck works hard and you do too."

I hate when you're on the road and it's night time, and a truck is behind you. You are a sensible person so you drive a car. Cars make sense because you drive on roads, where cars are intended. Trucks are useless as a commuter vehicle. They just cost a lot to fill up the gas tank. I understand the need to feel safer when in a crash. You would like to feel like you're driving a tank that when in a crash, you'll just fuck up the other guy, but you'll be alright. But that truck, in your rear view mirror, blinding you, making you irritated. I've pulled over to let the annoying truck pass me before, because I can't fucking see whats in front of me anymore. I just don't have any need for a truck. Especially a loud ass truck.

I drank a lot of coffee before writing this. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment